The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

[a/s] Rivets, Rivets, Rivets

Before the aircraft engineers and space scientists get called in on overtime
I would like to point out that my ONLY objection to the Zilllions of rivets
on my Airstream are those where:

The rivet goes through two steel parts and I have access to both sides like
hinges on rear bumper.  Also hinges on front window awning/gravel protector.

Also catches and fasterner on interior wood.  Enough said on rivets.  Now
I'm going down to the neighborhood bar (ribet!) and have a Bud.  Whasssup :)

Bob Kiger aka Cruiser Bob
http://members.home.com/bobkiger