The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [a/s] And My Vote is...

I would hope that they are tracking their problems somehow.  If they want to fix them they have to
track them.  If they don't want to fix their problems that won't track the faults to the source.  I believe
the former, that they want to do it right.  I bet that some jerk snuck past the pre-hire screening and
screwed up some trailers and has been canned.  And that AS in its shame is making all the problems
go away.  News at 11:00.