The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

[a/s] AM radio reception inside the trailer

Special request from the Mrs... can anyone tell us how to get AM radio
reception inside the trailer on a portable radio? I recall some discussion a
while back on the subject but I didn't pay any attention and I can't find
anything on Tom Patterson's list of subjects. She likes to listen to the
call-in shows at night (with an earphone) and can't get any reception. We
just spent a week in Melbourne Beach, FL and there were no local stations
that would come in. Any suggestions, other than to get a wife that doesn't
listen to the radio at night? I may have to string an earphone wire from the
trailer radio.       I would appreciate any help!
Thanks, Bill Moran