The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

[a/s] New owner

I just purchased a 1975, 31 ft Model to park on a lake lot in Texas.   I
am in need of an owners manual.  I have never owned an RV or travel
trailer before and I need help on the
operation of the appliances, sewer and water systems etc.  Everything is
intact  with the exception of the toilet, which is in parts,  and it
appears everything else  works.  I did have to replace the roof air.
Other than that,  I feel like a duck out of water.
Thanks for any assistance,  a new member of the Airstream family,

androo