The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [a/s] Maintenance questions-Univolt Convertor

In my Argosy motor home, anyway, the Univolt has an ordinary plug which is
plugged into one of the 110 volt receptacles (in the curb side next to the
copilot's seat, just in front of the Univolt location).  If it's not plugged in
the Univolt won't charge the batteries.  Also, there are two breakers (in the
breaker box, which in my unit is in the linen closet at the very rear of the
street side, in the rear bath opposite the shower) controlling the AC circuits
and if that one is tripped the Univolt also won't work.

Just things to check ... probably a good idea to take the battery out and have
it tested anyway ...

John

Susi and John Burchard
Tepe Gawra Salukis