[a/s] backing a trailer

Just as in playing golf, backing a trailer takes patience and practice. Although we can improve just on our own, coaching and advice from the pros is always helpful. I know on this list we have a number of "Pros" who could offer some great tips and advise on backing the trailer to us hackers. Maybe someday we can also pull in to a camp site and back our trailer up perfectly the first time without running over tables, trees, water and electrical hookups. Not to mention impressing your wife/husband and camping neighbors.

Don Hardman
1976  Sovereign