Re: [a/s]Hailstorm

We drove east form California with some anxiousness.  The section running north from Texas through
Oklahoma and Kansas and on north is notorious for thunderstorms and hail.  I was glad when we got out of
it.  I would cross it again but only with concerns.  On the plus side, there are great eats in and around
Norman, OK.  But not good enough to make me want to run the gauntlet again if I needn't.  Just reading
Hunter's notes is hail enough for me.  Hail no!  I won't go.  Or: Hail, no; I won't go.   :o)

L8R

        . . . taking a trip, not taking a trip . . .

        boojum@pacbell.net
        805 689 2438
        235 Rainbow Dr.   #13579
        Livingston, TX  77399 2035