[a/s]Hailstorm

  Oh, Hunter- we've been talking about both of those hailstorms and the despair you must have
felt - glad you have a friend along with you. We're going to try and 'plan' where we want to be
or....don't want to be next summer when we don't return to Maine.  Right now it appears we should
stay away from the Dakotas, OK, TX... at the end of the winter - maybe Idaho, Oregon &
Washington would be a good direction..

  You mentioned solar panels being totalled. We'll definitely build some kind of quickie cover
for the panels when we 'think' the weather might turn bad. That won't protect us 100% of the time
but your misfortune has us thinking a lot.
  Did the insurance company say where they were going to send an adjustor??
Thank goodness for insurance.
  We better hurry on something for our solar panels 'cause we get hail here in Maine, too.
  Thinking of you outthere - stay safe,
Cindy & Carl