Re: [a/s] 1970s Airstreams

While we hear about the problems some people have with their new Airstreams,
could it be that we don't hear about all the *good ones* that come off the
assembly line?  We bought a new '99 - ordered it with just what we wanted -
and we have had relatively few problems.  Yes, there are a couple of things
that need to be fixed - albeit fairly small - one fan and one light.
We are all assuming that all Airstreams that came off the assembly line *way
back when* were perfect.  I can't help but wonder if there weren't at least
minor problems back then, too.

Verna