[a/s] Electrical follow-up

  I just posted this and got to thinking. After all my head scratching, you don't suppose the fact I have a 100 ft. extension cord running to the house from the Argosy has something to do with it? If the unit isn't blowing fuses, it can't be a dead short. If it's cycling in and out, this seems to point toward low voltage draw, perhaps from the long cord. Do inverters take that much draw? Any electrical engineers out there?? :)

Thanks

Dennis