[a/s] Re: Washington Post Article

Hi Everybody,
I read an article in the Washington Post , Saturday June 17 in the style section of all places.
It was about a group of "designers" working on a project to update the interior of the Airstream.
You can see the article at www.washingtonpost.com go to the style section, the title is
"Tinkering with a Legend". I will withhold my opinion until I here back from the rest of you. I
think this will create more controversy than the Hensley Arrow. Please respond.

                                                     Thank You
                                                     Frank Streeks