Re: [a/s] paint?

That guy sounds like a getto used car salesman.  All Argosys were painted in a pale beige color.  The one he is trying to sell you is not at all unique.  I know I may get reprimanded on the list, but you would be better off buying a real Airstream for the same price, it would be a good investment because the value will only increase.  Maybe some day there will be an Argosy club aand they will some day become rare but I don't see that happening in the near future.  I know the Argosy is an excellent trailer and was designed so that people without an Airstream budget could buy Airstream quality, but don't just listen to me, see what other members on the list have to say pro and con.
Vanessa
The Trailer Lady
'56 Overlander
videll@olypen.com