Re: [a/s] A New RV'er

Dick -

Welcome aboard.  Fasten your belt and enjoy the ride.  Lots of knowledge here which will help a lot.  It sure has
helped me in the two years or so I have subscribed.  Now we are full-timing and have been for nearly a year.
We love it but it may not be or everybody.  Trailers, like sailboats, shrink one foot for every week you are out.
Unlike sailboats you can go for a walk however.

        . . . taking a trip, not taking a trip . . .

        boojum@pacbell.net
        805 689 2438
        235 Rainbow Dr.   #13579
        Livingston, TX  77399 2035