RE: [a/s] walkie talkies

Last winter I hooked up with three campers (vans) that were headed for
Puerta Vallarta.  They invited me to go along but I had to have a CB radio
to be in the "club".  We stopped in Quartzite where I found a nifty portable
CB that had an antenna that magnetically attached to the sheet metal on my
puller.  The power plugged into the cigarette lighter.  It had plenty of
power for the job. (unlike a lot of walkie talkie CB's)

The unit was manufactured by Uniden.  I picked it up for $30 used.  When the
trip was finished the entire radio fits into a nifty little pouch for
storage until the next trip.

Aloha,

Bob Kiger