Re: [a/s] walkie talkies

For personnal communications such as parking the
trailer and etc, the ones on 450 Megaherz range are
best. Check places like Wal Mart. I think there are
several brands but the Motorola ones are probably as
good or better than the others. Generally there is no
interference on these channels. I have seen them for
less than $100 per pair.
Now if you would also like to listen to the truckers
while going down the road, you want citizen band
walkie talkies. I don't know anything about brands but
I expect they are available at the same places.

Good luck, Lee