Re: [a/s] walkie talkies

We've been using a Bell South set we bought at Wal-Mart for just under $50.
We tried them from the parking lot to inside the medical center in Augusta
and couldn't receive, but once inside they worked fine.  Used them this
morning to pull the Dream Stream under a heavy hanging pecan tree & out the
tight drive.  They worked fine up to 1/4 mile away & turned them off.  They
are supposed to work for 2 miles.  They are great when one of us is working
in the trailer and the other is in the house.

Tricia & Conrad

  ( O   o O  [ ] O [)      (o o o \--,

mailto:triconholsomback@greenwood.net