Re: [a/s] Water pressure valve

I finally found the problem with my water pressure valve. There is a little
brass elbow going
into the water pressure valve. It was completely pluged with dirt from the
water line. MAKE SURE your water intake connector (outside) has a wire water
filter. Some people even use an exterior water filter. Since my 76 25'
trailer (just prurchased to restore) has the pressure valve hidden in the
rear of the bathroom I am going to take it out and just use an exterior
pressure valve. I was talking to a local trailer repairman today and he has
replace (or taken out) three defective pressure valves in Airstreams. He did
not replace any of them since they cost approx. $170.00. Airstream did not
making the plumbing in these trailers easy to work on.