No Subject

Well, I finaly brought home my airstream.  It is a 1967 Tradewinds, 24 ft.
Everything seems in good working order and is in beautiful shape.It includes
all manuals for the trailer and appliances.  Everything is original except
for a new awning put on last year and a new refridgerator.  The curtains,
cushions, upholstry are all in excellant condition.  Boy are we excited!
Can't wait to get out and play with it.  But coming from a pop-up, there
sure is alot to learn.  Our biggest concern are the windows.  How do you
keep from cracking your head when they are open.  I am not worried about my
head so much as breaking the window.

Don Jackson

The Jackson Group
530 S. Whittaker