Re: [a/s] Chat about 34' Limited

I tow with a '94 Buick Roadmaster Estate, LT1. I've looked at 34's. Seems
around '83 or '84 they gave up on the aluminum framed/laminate interior and
went with Oak and Corian. I looked at an '83 Limited, I think the GVWR was
about 8300lbs, they've gone up to well over 9,000 now. I do know my '77 31ft
weighs alot less than a NEW 25ft!!!!!!
Too bad the new Safaris have K-mart low pressure laminates, and tacky windows
etc. I'd thought when they talked about the 'new' lightweight a/s, they were
just going back to the '70's design.....guess not
Dan