[a/s] newbie

I am new to this A/S thing.  I have traveled all my life in tents, trailers,
and motorhomes and always eyed the airstream.  Last week I finally did it
and put $1,000 on a 1968 24 foot Safari (I think).  To me it looks in good
shape.  I will be the third owner.  Nothing has been done to it other than
new awning and refridgerator.  Won't be able to actualy get it until I sell
my two-year old pop up.

Will I have any trouble pulling this with a 96 Ford Explorer, 6 cylinder,
tow package?

Don Jackson

The Jackson Group
530 S. Whittaker