Re: [a/s] A/C Question on 75 Argosy

Hi

I've been through this line on A/C's myself.  The Dometic Penguin is a
perfect match for the Armstrong.  But, Coleman and other major brands
will work.  The rub is that Airstream put a pan under the A/C.  I
understand the pan is no longer available, but I personally haven't
looked for it.

The pan connected to an internal drain line which allowed the condensate
to drain in the wall to exit in the wheel well.  Replacing the A/C
without the pan just means that the condensate will run down the side of
the coach just like all the other motorhomes and travel trailer
manufacture's have theirs do.

So... Which is best?  Go figure... I'll chose effecient, effective and
practical everytime.  They will all get the job done.

Dale

76' International, 25'