[a/s] Our Tow Vehicle

Is going to be a '78 Chrysler Newport with the factory installed towing
package, including a transmission cooler (?), and a class 4 hitch.  We just
picked it up yesterday, and it needs some love, care and wrenching, but it
was exactly what we wanted.  What else do we need to pick up to be able to
tow an Airstream with the car?  It was used by the original owner to tow a
28' Fleetwood trailer, a boat, some aircraft...so I know we should be able
to tow an AS.

All I see on the back is the square box-shaped hitch.  Don't we need some
kind of ball?  Okay -- I know this is a really super stupid question --
please have mercy on me.