Re: [a/s] Silver Palace in the Air

Silver Streaker, I should get some tire-covers, right? You said you have
some. I have been worried about that too. Presently we reside in Chandler,
AZ, and the sun is getting pretty intense. Any place you could recommend to
get them cheap?
Yeah, we are the Avion people........I have never seen an Avion 5th
wheel.......do you know where can I see one on the Internet? Is there any to
see? But I did see a Silver Streak or Streamline (I cannot remember which
one) 5th wheel. That was amazing!
Akunthita