[a/s] Travel/Fulltime/Chairs WAS... Concerned Airstreamer

Hi Randall,

We know the feeling about enjoying fulltiming in our Airstream vs. being at home. Sold our
home in Maine 3 yrs ago, bot cabin on lake that is for summer use with plans to be on road
during winter mos.

This is our 1st winter out and LOVE it. What a sense of relief at leaving our matl
trappings of a house. Our home now is the A/S. Of course we've done a bit with matl
trappings of an RV.... \:c)
We love meeting all the people on the road, seeing different landscapes, neighborhoods,etc
so much that we're pretty sure we're going on the road year round after this summer. We
HAVE to go back this summer to Maine b/4 we're ready as Carl got V.P. on th Board at our
camp association last summer. So he'll end that responsibility in July and we'll start
weighing pros & cons of selling cabin or keeping and renting cabin...income so we
could go on some caravans :c) ... Have to look at cost of owning/upkeep, 2nd vehicle
upkeep, $ generated by investing if cabin is sold, and on and on.
And you think you get long-winded, Randall? I was the one back in 3rd grade while in
middlle of my 1st oral book report was stopped and told that I couldn't tell everbody the
entire story... I must abbreviate... And that was in the days when the teacher didn't know
what "tactfulness" meant. Just kidding- that was just that teacher's personality.
  Right now I'm sitting on a lawnchair in beautiful, sunny northern Helen, GA keeping Carl
company while he does a project on the lid of the A/S bumper.
  By the way, listies, think about it before you invest $$ in one of those uncomfortable
famous brand awning company lawn chairs. We bot 2 on sale during our 1st trip out almost 3
yrs ago. There are probably LOTS of people who wouldn't trade for the world so this is
just a word of caution. Sit on someone's at a happy hour sometime to try it out before
investing.

So I must end my long story now,

Cindy, #7494
#59872 SKP