Re: [a/s] Hot Light Fixture

Tim & Cindy,
    We had a like problem in one of our front lights. I haven't used them
very much. We use the correct bulbs as well. I removed the light fixture,
and the coating on the wires were in pretty bad shape.  I plan on
replacing the old lights with fluorescent fixtures in the future.  At the
time this was going on I also had a bad fan motor in the front vent. I
replaced it with a automotive fan motor. A little noisy, so we don't run
it much.  Once I get the unit back in my yard I will check the light for
heat.
Martin & Rachel  Hughey
WBCCI 10212
69 A/S International, 27