Re: [a/s] filtering water........russian roulette with water

I would say you are Very Lucky and enjoy playing
"Russian Roulette". In this day and age, RVer's and
people in general, can no longer take clean water for
granted. Even when we stay at the finest resorts in
Mexico, we drink bottled water, (more regulated). And
everyone needs to be careful of fruits and vegetables
down there as well. They are often irrigated with
sewage. I stick by firmly, my earlier opinion......be
careful with water while traveling. I have talked to
many people that have gotten very sick for a long,
long time, drinking from a questionable water source.
A tough way to learn a lesson.  Uncontaminated waters
are a thing of our parents and grandparents lifetime.
And in our future, clean water will be a precious
commodity indeed!

Arizona Silver Streaker....