Re: [a/s] filtering water........

I cannot stress enough how important it is to filter
all the water you use on the road!!!.....
We filter it before it comes into our rig with a
sediment filter, and inside we NEVER drink water that
doesn't come through the ("EverPure filter system", at
the kitchen sink, first!! I also chlorinate all water
that is put into the stainless steel fresh water tank,
all 33 gallons of it. The EverPure removes all the
chlorine taste. There is a lot of contaminates in
water now-a-days, RVers are especially vulnerable,
because of spickets, portable water hoses, and water
sitting all the time in tanks. We pour bleach over the
spicket and into the hose each time we hookup to the
park water system.
Even with all the safe guards it is still so easy to
get contamination, you have to stay on top of it at
all times.

A filter should remove more than just sediment, and
chlorine is a number one backup step!!! We also wash
with "anti-bacteria hospital scrup soap" everytime we
handle the sewer lines!
Arizona Silver Streaker..........