Re: [a/s] 34 foot Limited

Thank you for your reply, this is the kind of stuff we
need to know. I was under the impression that a front
kitchen could still be ordered. However, I am yet to
find out about the L-shaped lounge in the front
instead. For the price of a new Airstream, you would
think they would be a little less rigid with their
floor plans, and let the customer be a little more
creative.
The first thing we did when we bought our Silver
Streak, was get rid of the horribly unconfortable
fold-out sofa, probably a flex-steel. We went out and
bought a very cozy Bernhardt for 499.00. Which by the
way we searched for three days all over Tucson, to
find one that would fit!!
Arizona Silver Streaker