[a/s] Rivets

Thanks to everyone that added input on the high pressure hose, I was
able to pick one up at the Airstream dealership in Lubbock - FDA
approved and all!  It works just fine.  I finally was able to pick up my
a/s in Austin and bring her back to Santa Fe... exciting!  I'm really
looking forward to learning about how everything works.

I also picked up some new blue rubber strips/molding for around the
trailer... and they gave me some rivets and such to attach it.  Could
someone please give me some insights on how to take out the old rivets &
rubber molding and how to replace?

Also, there was no manual for the Dometic refrigerator - is there
somewhere I could get this information?

Thanks again!!!

Don White
'85 25' Sovereign     :^}