[a/s] Re: complete replacement of a water heater in our 1966.....

I had to cut a hole in the side of my Bambi to get the old (original) water
heater out and put a new one in. It was patched with a piece of aluminum,
riveted in and then the water heater door was put into that. It wasn't
getting the new one in that was the problem - it was getting the old one
out. I would have had to remove all the kitchen cabinets, and at the time I
wasn't willing to do that.

Sherry
'63 Bambi, WBCCI 1104, VAC