RE: [a/s] Locks, formerly Univolt replacement & Locks

I was so amazed at the price.  I can't figure how they could possibly
justify it on the basis of the cost of manufacture.  Supply and demand of
course can account for it, but when you have a monopolistic market the issue
becomes, "How much can I possibly get?" And with no competition to regulate,
we are helpless against greed.  It doesn't say much about Airstream
management these days.  Or perhaps it says a lot.

Greg
Greg and Von
'88 29' excella
gregoryw@home.com