[a/s] This was on the RV Newsgroup

Subject: New Online Store for RV Owners
From: Steve Hingtgen
Date: 04/05/2000 11:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time

Airstream Dreams is a new internet store providing supplies
and parts for people who are restoring used or vintage RVs.
We're interested in all types of old trailer, with an
emphasis on aluminum skin trailers like Airstreams, Avions,
and Silver Streaks.  Our inventory is small but growing.
Visitors should check back every few weeks to see what we've
added.  And if there are special items that aren't widely
available, let us know and we'll see if we can add them to
our inventory or special order the items.

We also just happen to be the best source on the internet
for high quality, aluminum Worthington LP Tanks.  These 20lb
or 30lb tanks are fantastic quality, but have been so
expensive at most stores that many RV owners simply couldn't
buy afford them.  We've found a way to offer them at lower
prices than any other national source.  If you're tired of
rusting LP tanks or if it's time to replace your aging
tanks, check us out.

Thanks for taking the time to learn more about Airstream
Dreams.  Please let visitors to your website know about this
online source for supplies and aluminum LP tanks.  Our
address is: http://www.AirstreamDreams.com