RE: [a/s] Trip Planning Software (was Top-of-Ga to I-75)

Hello all -

I use Microsoft Streets & Trips 2000 - for no particular reason except
that's what I bought. I have been very happy with it - both for use in
Mexico and the United States. It has lots of campgrounds, but I mostly use
it for maps, driving times, etc. It prints out great maps. I have a couple
of birding websites and use the maps extensively (after editing in a
graphics program) to show birding locations. You have to use it with the
CD - which has never been a problem for me. I don't use it while I'm
driving.

Happy Trails - Sherry