Re: [a/s] A/S Polish

Thanks Hunter -

We tested some Rolite product, but because it is petrolium based, gunks up
the polishing pad with a black thick mess every few minutes. So fare, the OX
Green from Airmark looks like the best stuff we have purchased, but is
expensive. Today I talked to someone from Eagle - about $16 a bottle. We may
also get a sample. We also tried a product from MacGuire, but we think it
does not have enough of a cutting action for a first stage polish.

I'll report more after next week. Next week I'll be at the NAB trade show in
Las Vegas.

Wally