Re: [a/s] Canvas or vinyl awnings?/go with fabric, last longer

	O.K.-, now I'm confused. I thought that it was a Carefree awning that you
had in the first place. Is it that, or a ZipDee?

	The two fabrics are very different as far as replacement goes- the
Carefree will have a slot (actually, two or three) in the roller tube of
the awning (the fabric has a welting that slides in to this (these) slot(s)
, whereas the ZipDee just has a round roller tube- the fabric goes all the
way around the tube, and is riveted in to place.
	I do not think that a ZipDee fabric will fit another brand (unles the
tubes are exactly the same diameter).

	In your first message, you said that the awning was 6 years old- given the
(realtively) young age of it, I'm betting that, if it is a Carefree, they
will make a replacement fabric, even if it has to be a "one-off".

________

	Chris Bryant
	Bryant RV Services
	DeLand, Florida