Re: [a/s] measurements for twin beds

It seemed to me that the request for mattress size was addressed to the
list because it was a specific model and year of Airstream with a fitted
mattress that some other listee might have duplicated in their trailer
and the asker was hoping that such a person had easier access to their
trailer and could save a bothersome trip.  The person who responded to
the question with "go to the library" seemed to be under the impression
that what we were talking about was an ordinary twin sized mattress, and
couldn't figure out why they'd just ask the list for generic
information.  As we've all discovered, "Custom Made" is standard in an
Airstream.  Still, helpfulness is the rule here, and telling someone to
"go fish" is not our usual response to any question. Play nice, be kind.
And don't forget to quote relevant parts of the message you respond to.  8^)
Tom