Re: [a/s] measurements for twin beds

Stuff like what?  I have a request.  When any of us are answering letters or
making comments, please leave a few lines of the post you are replying to at
the beginning of the reply so we can connect the answer with the question.

Speaking of which..... there has been an influx of mail lately, a lot of it
unnecessary.  I'm referring to posts that don't "further the conversation".
One word comments that add nothing.  Please, if you need to write a one or
two word comment don't write it to the list. "Thank you", "Right"
"Arrrggghhh" etc.  It's not that I'm trying to restrict the flow of
conversation, it's just that mailboxes get inundated and people start
dropping off the list because there's too much chaff and not enough wheat.
If you need to say "Thank You" write the person you are thanking directly.
If you are however adding to the conversation, by all means write the list.

If this reply is about the size of mattresses.... I'm confused by the answer.
 Why should he go to the library to look up the answer when the whole list is
at his disposal?  What library book would know that?  Isn't that what we're
here for (c:  To help each other out.

Hunter