RE: [a/s] thanks Mike...TomPatterson site, Air-Silver Connection

...and I've heard alledged that the original Cayo line of TTs, class Cs, and
truck campers were spin offs from A/S as well.  I had never seen a Silver
Streak until I was running near Paw Paw Pt at Lake Texoma a few weeks ago.
There was/is a good sized 5th wheel in storage there.  Quite an impressive
unit, you could tell she was once a real gem, possibly could be again with
the right care.

Y'all have a great weekend!
Mike