RE: [a/s] New Airstream(s) owner

I installed a Pergo wannabe (Wilsonart) over ceramic tile in my front hall
way. It was:
*More expensive than I anticipated,
*Noisy (even with the 'acoustic mat' installed underneath).  Three
clambering kids and three large indoor/outdoor dogs.
*Dirty.  Three clambering kids and three large indoor/outdoor dogs.
*Difficult to install.
*Easy to remove.
All that said, I would lay down self-adhesive vinyl squares in my camper
before I'd do fake wood again.  I did the vinyl in a bathroom and it was
everything the Wilsonart/Pergo was not, including water resistant.
Mike