Re: [a/s] Paying bills while on the road

I am about to try the banking system my bank has switched to for
electronically paying my bills, especially those crucial mortgage and
credit card bills that cost so much more now if just one day over the
two weeks you get from the bill to the due date.  If it is as easy as
they say, I'll log on and let you know.  I know I'd rather pay from one
of my banks and checking account for free than yet another party.  If
you can log on from wherever you are and get this stuff taken care of on
the road in your own bank, I'm for it.  If it is yet another hassle with
hidden costs, then thumbs down. Details later this week.
Tom