[a/s] Paying bills while on the road

Hi, everyone:

	Jane and I have been wondering what we should do about *receiving* our
bills while we are away on extended trips.  There have been a number of
good suggestions on this list on how/where to pay bills, but our problem is
knowing how much to pay, i.e., getting the bills in the first place.  Some
are fixed (mortgage, loan payments, some others), but most vary from month
to month.
	In this morning's paper (Sunday Atlanta Journal-Constitution), there was
an advertisement from a company called "paytrust.com," that claims to solve
this for $8.95/month (for 25 payments or less; 50c each after that).  I
went to the website to investigate, and found out that you give them
"profiles" of your billers - name, address, etc.  Then, when a bill comes
in, if it's electronically sent, it's automatically posted in your
"accounts payable" list; if it's a paper bill, they make it electronic and
post it.  Then they send you email that you have a bill, and you can have
them pay it from your bank account (or only a portion of it if you wish).
	This sounds like a possible solution for us.  However, I never heard of
this company before, and I'm not about to give them access to any account
of mine on the basis of a newspaper advertisement or web page.  They're
located in Princeton NJ, and were incorporated in October, 1998.  That's
all I know; I need to know more than that to be comfortable with it.
	Has anyone on these lists heard of this service, or used it?

- Dick
(5368)