Re: [a/s] New member and a few questions

Your first fifty miles pulling a "larger" trailer on major roads will be
terrifying. The next 500,000 will be a piece of cake.

I am experienced with 29 - 31 footers, and the only problems I ever run
into are maneuvering around tight gasoline station pumps, and it is pretty
easy to avoid these problems by just never going into small stations with
the rig if a larger one is available.

I think a small trailer would be very uncomfortable on an extended trip.
After 3.5 months on the road in summer of '97 (15,000 miles, including
Alaska), our 29 footer seemed quite small. We are presently considering a
34 footer.

Jerry W4UK