Re: [a/s] New member and a few questions

Ken and Laura,
What may happen is you will get a small trailer, get used to towing it and
feel rather cramped, and go and buy a larger one. I myself went up in
stages, as I had always owned smallish European cars, and small British
travel trailers, but the bigger the trailer I got, the easier it was to
manoeuver. At last, i reasoned that if there were people out there driving
big combinations, then I could too.....with practice, I could be at least
as good as many other trailer pullers, with the possible exception of well
trained truckers, and some of them aren't as good as they should be.
Then I bought a 29' Airstream, and am sure that when we finally get the rig
on the road, I will have no more difficulty manoeuvering than some of the
lorries (trucks) which we have on our twisty narrow roads.

I too used to own a Volkswagen camper....I still miss it, but it wouldn't
have pulled the Airstream :)

I think it's probably just a question of getting used to it....go for it,
Marie over the sea