Re: [a/s] Mildew??

 should check the fabric content that causes that reaction, and check to see
if you are allergic to 'it'.   It also may be that once the fumes die down
you 'think' the fumes are gone, but they are not actually.  I have been on
many law cases where there has been toxic fumes from carpets causing lots of
health problems.  Same holds true for wood paneling prior to a certain year
that had formaldahyde in it.  Cavaet Emptor ... is all we can do.