Re: [a/s] Titles

In Canada you need a title to get lic. plates I assume that it's the same in
the states you will prob have to take the serial number off your trailer and
take it to the D.M.V. they can do a search and tell who the trailer is
registered to ,if at all, if it is reg. to the people who sold it to you
then you can get a pink slip with your bill of sale . I shudder to think of
the task you have facing you if it is reg. to someone else. If it is not
reg. at all then here in canada you can get a sworn affidavit as to the
ownership and take that to the D.M.V. and get a pink slip. I don't know if
it is the same in the U.S.A.  good luck.    Jake