[a/s] Bubble name plate

Greetings fellow streamers....

I have a 1956 Bubble we are restoring. It is being polished as we
speak..... no... I am a wimp.... hired it done.  But to the point... The
Airstream name plate is missing from the unit... I am talking about the
one on the front and back of the trailer with the Airstream name on it.
Doing my research, I have found Airstream changed the letter style
several times, and I would like to have it as the original was.

If someone out there knows of a source for this item, please let me
know. Or if you have a photo you can e-mail that would be very helpful
as I could copy the letters and make a couple here.

Thanks,
Lynn WBCCI # 5575