Re: [a/s] Good Sam or Auto Club??

Bruce,

I have the WBCCI Emergency Road Service which is just a cover name for Coach
Net.  I think it is $89 per year and covers my cars in my household, (3)
plus the trailer.  Startups, tows, tire-changing and all that stuff is
covered with no out of pocket required.  It is a 800 toll-free number for
service and they are very flexable with regard as to where you want your rig
to be tow to.  If you want a Chevy dealer instead of a no-name garage, you
got it.  (800-759-6999)

I had AAA and it was good for the maps, but expensive for the cars and the
RV.
I had Good Sam and KOA and they were good too-no problems!  But they were
more money and had some limitations.(?)
If Coach Net went away or changed their pricing, etc., I would go back to
Good Sam.

Rich Walbridge
mailto:richwalbridge@airstream.net
WBCCI#3371