Re: [a/s] RE:Batteries

Hi Jim. Last year we were at a crossroads, whether to increase our battery
storage capacity or to change our energy consumption loads. We finally chose
the latter. We installed all new fluorescent light fixtures. We found that
our standard incandescent light fixture with all six bulbs lit, used almost
t 10 amps. We were able to produce the same light with 2.5 amps from a
fluorescent light fixture. We left the original light fixtures in place and
installed the fluorescents beside them. Changing some of the loads and
installing solar might actually be cheaper than designing greater storage
capacity. Good luck - Joe.