Re: [a/s] satellite tv

Lee/Mary;

I just had a satellite dish installed in my A/S and found direct TV to be
VERY helpful.

Have the Direct TV system in my home, and all I had to do was buy a separate
received for the A/S, then Direct TV set up a separate account so when I
leave home all I do is call Direct TV and have them switch the service from
my house to the alternate account. When I get home, call again and have the
service switched back.

This way, don't have to pay for two accounts.  They have been GREAT

Steve Harriman