Re: [a/s] satellite tv

I have Directv in my trailer.  I never hook to a phone line.

If I were you I would get a single receiver for the house and then get the
easy on easy off co ax things at Radio Shack (no screwing them on, just
push).  Then just pop out the receiver when you want to use it in the trailer.

You will need an extra dish of course.

The whole point of the phone line is to download the pay per view info to
Directv.  If you use PPV in the trailer as soon as you plug the receiver back
into the phone line at home you will transmit the info to them.

Hunter